Hello to you lovely readers! I had hoped to have part one of the new series I am planning published but other things have required my attention today and I that isn’t going to happen. Instead I am giving you a bit of an update of my life and letting you know why I have been somewhat absent from the blog.
What I’ve been up to lately and a new series!
- I got my hair cut this past weekend. It turned out shorter than I realized it would but I think it is growing on me (pun intended).
- I have been getting out of any sort of routine lately and not staying on top of organization which has caused a lot of stress and anxiety for me lately. I think it caught up with me last week as I reached my breaking point and just needed to give myself a break. The good thing is that I am now working on creating some new routines and goals for myself to hopefully be more productive and healthier. Which leads me to my new series announcement!
- I am working on a new series about time management and how I am setting goals to get healthy (physically, spiritually and emotionally/mentally). I have not worked out all the details but Lord willing I will have the first part ready to post later this week, so be watching for that.
- My husband and I spent some time out of town on Saturday. We drove out to Lake Michigan. It definitely helped me get out of the funk I have been in lately. Here’s a picture of the sunset on the lake.
- Lastly, this verse has been my memory verse so to speak lately as I have been thinking of it often:
“Teach me your ways O Lord, teach me your paths; Guide me in you truth and teach me, you are my God my Savior and my hope is in you all day long” -Psalm 25: 4-5 NIV